zondag 8 september 2013

Don't forget about the fairytales

When people think about fairytales they think about prince's who go on an adventure to rescue the girl in need. They ride on a white horse to the big old castle to kiss the princess and to live happily ever after. Just a story, good enough for a story before bedtime.
When I think about a fairytale I actually think about DisneyMovies, what is - in my opinion- really normal.
I mean, I grew up with that little funny mouse named Mickey, laughed with Pluto, dreamed with Cinderella, learned to be brave with Mulan and found who I was together with Pocahontas. Oh, and I find my beast like Belle did. He's name is Rinus, and he's my cat. He's adorable, you should see him :)

We only remember fairytales as a story for little children. Not only for the good dreams at night, but they also learned about thinks. That's important, but we forget that not only children have to learn. We all have to learn. I mean, my mother should watch Ratatouille so she should learn how to cook, cause she can't cook at all. My niece should be watching Cinderalla soon, so she should learn how to clean up, because her house is a total mess!
And maybe I should watch The Princess And The Frog, so I finally can find my own prince.
We can learn from those stories, because they aren't only stories. They are lifelessons. Okay, it's a lesson teached by a princess or maybe a talking lion, but still, they are lessons. And you cannot deny, it's much more fun to learn from a beautiful princess than from an old grumpy teacher.

I think it's important, in life, that you make your own lessons. And that you make your own storie. And sometimes it's a sad storie, but another time, the storie might go very well. You will have a happy and lovely chapter, while the next chapter is dark and full of secrets you don't want in your life. But still, it's your storie, you made it. Maybe with a little help from others, but you writed it. And you should be proud of it, whatever the ending is.

But I want to be different. I don't want to write just a storie, no, I want to write my fairytale. I want my father as my King, my mother as my Caregiver, my dog as my Guard, my sister as my Adviser and my best friend as my Fairy. Oh, and ofcourse my cat, as my Nar.
I want to live in a fairytale, where I get in trouble and get rescued by a hot prince on a white horse.
Well, I get in trouble all the time, so now I just have to wait,I guess... Cause at the moment, I don't see any prince coming up to me saying 'I'm here to rescue you, my lady!' (Not that he have to say that, but it's a nice tought, you know?)
So I wait... And write my own fairytale, hopefully with a happily ever after at the end.

And I would like to share my chapters with you guys.
Have a good night!

Sweet kisses

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten