dinsdag 10 september 2013

Chapter two: My royal family

'Ahona means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.'

It's a little sentence, but with a big meaning. It's a sentence from the movie Lilo and Stitch, a disney movie that I can watch over and over again. A movie that shows you how important family can be.
Family is an important thing in my life. They make me who I am.
Even the fact that I had many troubles with my family, and with a few membres I still have issues, can't stop the fact that I truelly love them. I will introduce you to them, because I'm proud to call them my family.

First of all, there is my mother. She's a sweet, caring woman who is really a perfectionist. And because I'm everything except a perfectionist, I'm actually very untidy, she irritates me alot. We do not very look alike but often we have the same thoughts. I can talk for hours with her, but when I want to laugh, she not really the best person for me. But I love her, because I know she will always take care for me.

My sister is two years older than me. She's tall, skinny and blond, has pretty eyes and a pretty smile. She really looks like a model and sometimes she can also act like one. On the outside we do look alike, but on the inside we are the opposite of eachother. If I say white, she says black. When I want sweet, she takes bitter. When I say yes, she thinks no,... Very stressfull sometimes. But just because we have different intresses, we can talk about different things and learn from eachother. When I was young, I really looked up to my sister. Now, I'm glad I don't look like her at all. She's a very nice person, but she just isn't me. I'm loud, playfull and cheerfull, while she's always stressed, quiet and boring. She's my sister, but not my best friend, like some siblings. I love her, but only as a sister.

In fairytales, their is always an evil stepmother who wants to steal the throne. Not my stepmom.
It's not that I can say that we are best friends, but we do like eachother. I respect here as who she is, and I hope she does the same for me. But it wasn't always like that...
A few years ago, I still believed in evil stepmom's who just hated the child that wasn't theirs. I couldn't get along with her, and most of the time we just yelled at eachother... But I was a little kid, didn't know what I was saying. Now I do know, and I'm actually glad I can say she's my stepmom. Sometimes she's more a mother for me than my real mom is...


My father is the King of the castle. He really doesn't look like a king, if you'd see him. He's small and round, has black hair that's starts becoming grey (but never mention that because he's very emotional). He has a very loud laugh and when you hear it, you just laugh with him, even if you don't know why he's laughing. He's really adorable! We have the same sense of humor and it's always fun with him around. I couldn't imagine life without him. I'm very proud of wath he has achieved in life and I'm glad I can say that I'm his daughter. I just love him.
I hope he thinks the same about me... I really hope he does.

Sweet kisses to you all.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten