maandag 9 september 2013

Chapter One: My Castle

Hey guys,

Now, everybody knows that a fairytale without a castle, is like Harry Potter without magic. Yeah, it's just unbelievable. So today, I'm gonna tell you about my home, my castle.

First of all, I have two different homes. My mother and father are divorced like years ago and I'm switching every week to another parent. And I actually like it that way, I mean, it's like this for 10 years I guess, so I'm pretty used to it.
I don't have a favourite home, I just have 2 different homes. With my mother, it is quiet and peacefull, while my father's home is loud, full with other kids, funny and cozy. Sometimes I really need some rest and than I really like my quiet home, but most of the time I really feel like myself when I'm in a room filled with my stepsisters, stepmom, sister and my father. Oh, and let us not forget about the dog and the four cats. Yes, it is a full house, but I really like it that way.

I don't live in a castle, neither in a villa. I just live in a normal terraced house. But you know, it's kind of a castle for me. It is a place where I feel like a princess and where I can be myself, most of the time. Their are only a few places where that is possible, so I'm glad with my home, I love it.

So maybe, one day, I can guide you around and show you where I live, where my castle is.

Wel guys, see you later.

Sweet kisses

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten